We’ve got a recipe for changing up your typical grilled corn on the cob.
How about adding the goodness of bacon?
Once you’ve tasted these, you’ll never want ‘boring’ corn again…
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
8 large ears of sweet corn, husks removed
8 large dry-aged bacon strips
2 tablespoons of chili powder
How to make your Bacon Wrapped Corn On The Cob:
1) Heat your grill and, while it’s heating, remove the husks from your corn ears.
2) Take a strip of bacon and wrap it around one corn ear. Do the same for the other 7 ears.
3) Cut out 8 strips of heavy duty aluminum foil. They should be wider than the length of the corn, and long enough to wrap a corn ear completely.
4) Place a corn ear onto each strip of foil and sprinkle on the chili powder.
5) Wrap the corn ears securely, twisting both ends of foil.
6) Using metal BBQ tongs, place each corn ear in foil onto the hot grill grates for about 20-25 minutes.
7) At around the 10-12 minute point, use your BBQ tongs to turn the corn over. You only need to turn once.
8) Take corn ears off the grill and serve – delicious!
Corn cobs come abundant during summer. Grilling this all time favorite food outdoor is a perfect way to celebrate this wonderful season.
Power up your grilling skill during outdoor gathering by using extra long grilling tongs. This is will ensure that you will be able to turn and reach your BBQ comfortably.
Our BBQ Grill set is a three piece heavy duty stainless steel barbecue accessories set that is six inches longer than your ordinary cooking tongs, spatula and fork.
This best seller comes with a 100% money back lifetime warranty in unbeatable price of $21.95.