We’ve had so many of our customers contact us to rave about the Chef Remi Grill Mats.
When we invented them, we were envisaging our customers not having to deal with a chore of dirty grates, and ensuring they never lose food and sauce through the grates.
However, our grills mats have also paved the way for creating BBQ dishes that were never possible on grates alone.
This cauliflower cheese recipe, passed to us by a much loved customer, is a real revelation!
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
Total time: 1 hour
1 head cauliflower
1⁄4-1⁄2 cup of butter (softened)
1 1⁄2 teaspoons of seasoning salt
1⁄4 cup of parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
How to make your BBQ Cauliflower Cheese
1) Fire up your grill and place a Chef Remi Grill Mat on top of the grates.
2) Remove the leaves and the stem off your cauliflower.
3) Wash thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
4) Spread softened butter all over the cauliflower. If you have forgotten to take out the butter from the fridge and it is too hard to spread, take a small bowl and use a Y-peeler to create thin soft slices – instant soft butter!
5) Grate your cheese with our Chef Remi Cheese Grater to avoid knuckle grazes.
6) Sprinkle the cauliflower with the grated cheese, seasoned salt, garlic powder and freshly ground black pepper.
7) On a medium to hot grill, place your cauliflower onto the grill mats.
8) Grill for about 40 minutes. Test with a toothpick to get it the preferred tenderness. Enjoy!
Get the most out of your grill!
Cook your vegetables like a pro using our best selling BBQ Grill mats. No more wasted food falling through the grates. No messy oil ruining your grill!
These non stick mats are guaranteed safe to use and still leave flavor intact in your food.
Watch the video below showing one of our customers grill mushrooms using the Chef Remi grill mats.
This set of three versatile mats is available for only $19.95. They are dishwasher safe and can be used over and over again.
A must have for every backyard barbecue gathering!