Broccoli & Cheesy Noodles Casserole
We’re carrying on with our theme of wholesome meals that are made with just 5 ingredients or less, and done from scratch within 30 minutes. Today, let us introduce you to our delicious Broccoli & Cheesy Noodles Casserole!
Preparation time: 9mins
Cooking time: 21mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 pack of egg noodles (about 16 ounces)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 cups of cottage cheese
- 2 cups of Cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Fill a large pot with water and add a pinch of salt. Place it onto medium heat on the stove and bring to a boil
- Add your pasta and cook for about 5 minutes until cooked but still firm.
- Using the Chef Remi Chef’s Knife, cut your broccoli head into florets.
- Steam the broccoli florets for 5 minutes until tender but still bright green.
- In a baking dish, mix together the steamed broccoli, the pasta and the cottage cheese, using the Chef Remi Solid Kitchen Spoon.
- Grate your cheese using the Chef Remi Cheese Grater.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over your pasta mixture and place into the oven for 8 minutes until cheese is bubbling. Serve.
Chef Remi recommends:
The Chef Remi Cheese Grater is the complete solution for grating, shredding, grinding and zesting.
Use the coarse grate for grating semi-hard cheese,such as Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Colby-Jack, or for shredding vegetables, such as cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, onion, potato, zucchini etc.
Use the fine grate for grating hard cheese, such as Parmesan or Pecorino, ginger, bread into crumbs, almonds, grinding herbs and spices, or zesting citrus fruit.
Razor-sharp stainless steel teeth cut through food like a knife through butter, whilst also resisting rust, corrosion and dulling for a lifetime of use.
You can grate foods directly into the snap on container for mess-free food prep, and the snap on lid means you can store grated foods directly into the fridge, cupboard etc.
Add this indispensable kitchen tool to your collection today.