Corn Chip Pie
It’s difficult to find the motivation to do any cooking after a day of hard work. Here’s our delicious Corn Chip Pie that takes under 30 minutes to prepare.
What’s even better is that you can make thisin advance, freeze portions and stick into the oven wheneveryou want – perfect for those evenings when you can’t even face half an hour in the kitchen!
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 20mins
Total time: 30mins
- 1 pack of corn chips (about 22 ounces)
- 1 can of sliced black olives (about 15 ounces)
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cans of chili without beans (about 15 ounces per can)
- 4 cups of Cheddar cheese
(Feel free to add in extras, such as halved cherry tomatoes, peppers or herbs, if you have to hand)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Spread your corn chips onto the base of a baking dish, making sure it is large enough.
- Drain the olives, and then sprinkle over the corn chips in your dish evenly.
- In large bowl, mix together the chili and water using the Chef Remi Solid Kitchen Spoon.
- Spoon the chili mixture over the corn chips and olives.
- Grate your Cheddar cheese using the Chef Remi Cheese Grater. Sprinkle over your corn chip pie.
- Place into the oven for about 20 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve.
Chef Remi recommends:
The Chef Remi 3 Piece Kitchen Spoon Set is the only set of kitchen spoons you’ll ever need.
The solid spoon is perfect for mixing and stirring stews, chilies, soups and sauces. The slotted spoon is ideal for draining foods, such as vegetables from water or broth.
And the silicone spoon rest means you will never have to worry about where to rest your dirty spoons!
As the spoons are made from food-safe nylon, they will never scratch your precious nonstick, Teflon, ceramic enamel or coated pans.
Add these indispensable kitchen tools to your collection today.