Easy Asian Style Chicken
We know what it feels like. After a hard day’s work, or running around after kids, the last thing you want to do is cook for hours on end. Is it any wonder we’ve become a nation of takeaway lovers?
Stop! What if we showed you a yummy Asian style dish that is on the table in 30 minutes, AND with just 4 ingredients? That’s faster than waiting for a delivery!
Preparation time: 20mins
Cooking time: 10mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast halves (skinless and boneless)
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- 1 bottle of classic stir-fry sauce (about 11 fluid ounces)
- Preheat your grill on a medium heat.
- Use the Chef Remi Paring Knife to mince the garlic finely.
- Place a skillet onto a medium heat on the stove and heat the oil.
- Once hot, cube the chicken directly into the pan using Chef Remi Kitchen Shears. No need for a knife and cutting board!
- Add the minced garlic and sauté the chicken for 7-10 minutes using a Chef Remi Kitchen Spatula.
- Take the skillet off heat and drain off the fat. Now stir in the stir-fry sauce.
- Coat a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Or line the sheet with Chef Remi Grill Mats, which will turn any sheet into nonstick, without the calories associated with spraying oil.
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto the cookie sheet and place under the grill for 10 minutes until brown.
- Remove from the grill and allow the chicken to sit for 5 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken. Serve.
Chef Remi recommends:
Our Chef Remi Award Winning Kitchen Shears can make meat chopping tasks so much easier, especially as you can cut directly into a pan or skillet.
As the sharpest kitchen shears on the planet they'll slice through meat and sausage like a knife through hot butter.
They also have a built in bottle opener, which is perfect for opening tough sealed sauce bottles, or even cracking nuts for your recipes!
Add this indispensable kitchen tool to your collection today.