On Father’s Day, there will be many children who would love to show how much they love their dad by making something delicious to eat.
However, many recipes can be rather difficult for a child to follow, and inevitably you end up doing most of the work for them (which only disappoints them when they can’t truly tell their dad that they made them!)
We’ve come up with a fantastic recipe that kids can easily make where they can genuinely tell their dad, “I made these, all by myself!”
Father's Day Frozen S'moresPreparation time: 15 mins
Freezing time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours and 15 mins
Your ingredients:• 8 sheets of Graham crackers
• 1/4 cup of chocolate spread
• 1/2 cup of chocolate ice cream
• 1/4 cup of marshmallow crème
How to make your Father’s Day Frozen S’mores
1. Break each Graham cracker in half. You should now have 16 cracker halves2. Use a bread knife (link to Chef Remi Bread Knife as soon as it is live on the site) to spread chocolate spread on 8 of the cracker halves. You will need about 1 teaspoon for each cracker. (Please supervise your child when he or she is using a knife.)
3. Now, on your 8 crackers that have chocolate spread on them, spread chocolate ice cream on top. You will need about 1 tablespoon for each cracker.
4. On the remaining 8 cracker halves that are still bare, spread marshmallow crème. You will need about 1 teaspoon for each cracker.
5. Working quickly (so the ice cream doesn’t melt), top each chocolate cracker half with a marshmallow cracker half, and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
6. Place all 8 s’mores into the freezer for 4 hours.
7. Surprise your dad on Father’s Day, and get him to build a nice camp fire and enjoy your s’mores!
Our multi-purpose Chef Remi Bread Knife(link to Chef Remi Bread Knife as soon as it is live on the site), made from food-grade stainless steel, makes slicing through the toughest, crusty bread easy, yet the ultra-thin serrated knife edge can slice through delicate pastries like butter.
Add this indispensable cooking tool to your collection today.