If you, or your children, don’t like canned artichokes, you’re in for a big surprise when you taste our grilled version. The BBQ grill gives them an unbeatable smoky flavor!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Your Ingredients:• 2 artichokes
• 4 cloves garlic
• 4 tablespoons of butter
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Pinch of coarse salt
How To Make Your Grilled Artichokes:1. Heat a large saucepan of water until it boils.
2. In the meantime, using sharp chef’s knife and wooden cutting board to slice both artichokes in half.
3. As soon as the water boils, place the sliced artichoke in and boil for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mince the garlic well using a sharp paring knife, and juice the lemon.
5. In a small skillet, melt the butter and add the minced garlic, lemon juice and salt. Use a small balloon whisk to mix thoroughly.
6. Heat your BBQ grill to a medium heat, and then place a BBQ grill mat on top of the grate.
7. Drain the artichokes, and place onto the BBQ grill mat. Baste with a little of the butter sauce and cook for 15 minutes in total, carefully turning over with a BBQ spatula occasionally.
8. Place the remaining butter sauce into a small bowl. Serve the grilled artichokes with the butter sauce.
Our Chef Remi Grill Mats can make grilling, whether indoors or out, so much easier. As foods will no longer touch the grates, there’s no more scrubbing food residue off, or losing precious marinade through grates,
And yet, you’ll still get great sear marks!
Add this indispensable grilling tool to your collection today.