Baked bread is one the most amazing aromas ever. One sniff, and my daughter, who is normally glued to YouTube, inexplicably finds herself drawn to the kitchen.
This is one of her favorites!
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 crusty baguette
- 1 round of brie
- 1/2 cup of cherry preserves
N.B. Use Chef Remi Measuring Cups Set for accurate measuring of ingredients.
How To Make Your Grilled Brie:
- Heat your BBQ grill to a medium heat, and then place a BBQ grill mat on top of the hot grates.
- Using a wooden cutting board, and bread knife, slice the baguette into neat slices.
- Brush each baguette slice with some of the olive oil (both sides).
- Place the slices onto the hot BBQ grill matt and toast till you get grill marks. Turn the slices over to cook the other side.
- Transfer the toasted baguette slices to a plate and set aside.
- Brush the round of brie with the remaining olive oil, and place onto the BBQ grill mat, Heat for about 2 minutes, and then turn over, using a BBQ spatula, to cook for a further 2 minutes. Both sides should be golden brown. Keep an eye on the brie so as not to over grill it and melt it too much.
- Transfer the brie to a plate, and serve with the toasted baguette slices, topped with cherry preserve. Eat immediately.
Our Chef Remi Grill Mats can make grilling, whether indoors or out, so much easier. As foods will no longer touch the grates, there’s no more scrubbing food residue off, or losing precious marinade through grates,
And yet, you’ll still get great sear marks!
Add this indispensable grilling tool to your collection today.