Hot Asian Style Peanut Linguine
After a hard day’s work, who doesn’t want a restaurant style feast to look forward to? But do you look forward to hours of prep and cooking? No!
Today we’ll show you how to make an Asian style linguine that’s done from scratch in under 30 minutes, and with just 5 ingredients!
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 15mins
Total time: 25mins
- 1 pound of linguine pasta
- 1 1/2 cups of crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of seasoned red pepper rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha sauce
- Fill a large pot with water and add a pinch of salt. Place onto a medium heat on the stove and bring the water to a boil
- Add the linguine and cook for about 11 minutes until tender but still with a bite. Drain.
- In a large bowl, place the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce and sriracha. Whisk well using a Chef Remi Kitchen Whisk until combined.
- Add the drained linguine and toss well until completely coated. Serve with the Chef Remi Spaghetti Fork.
Chef Remi recommends:
The Chef Remi Kitchen Whisks are 2 whisks(large and small) made from flexible, food-grade silicone.
Not only will they never damage the sides of any bowls, the flex within the wires will also act like a spring when pressed into the side of bowl, flipping out and whisking your mixture a lot faster than your hand needs to move, reducing tension on wrists, arms and shoulders.
Add these indispensable cooking tools to your collection today.