Serve the classiest breakfast in bed ever this Mother’s Day, with our Scrambled Eggs, Avocado and Smoked Salmon.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
10-12 large eggs
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon of white pepper
2 tablespoon of odorless coconut oil
4 slices of ciabatta
230 grams of smoked salmon
2 sprigs of parsley
How to make your Scrambled Eggs, Avocado and Smoked Salmon
1) Break all of the eggs, one by one, into a bowl and beat lightly with 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
2) Heat the coconut oil in a large nonstick pan on a high heat, add then add the beaten eggs. Reduce the heat to low.
3) Stir continuously using a wooden spoon to keep the eggs nice and creamy. Resist the urge to turn up the heat to cook the eggs faster as they will turn rubbery.
4) Keep cooking until the eggs are almost set, but make sure they still remain shiny and haven’t completely set. Take off heat.
Split, pit and slice the avocado using an avocado slicer, and sprinkle over the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
5) Toast the ciabatta slices.
6) Arrange the toast, scrambled egg, avocado slices and smoked salmon strips onto plates.
7) Use kitchen shears to chop the parsley directly onto the food and serve.