Parmesan Chicken Mayo
Chicken is a foolproof ingredient for fast homemade dinners, but it can get a little boring after a while. Did you know, mayonnaise is not just for dunking food in, it can also be used as a cooking sauce? Not only that, it can really lock in moisture into chicken.
Make our Parmesan Chicken Mayo, and you’ll be a convert!
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 20mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 2 chicken breasts (skinless and boneless)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Use a piece of aluminum foil to line a baking pan, and spray liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Alternatively, line the sheet with Chef Remi Grill Mats, which will turn any pan or sheet into nonstick, without the calories associated with spraying oil.
- Grate your parmesan cheese using the fine grate of the Chef Remi Cheese Grater.
- Mix your grated parmesan cheese and your mayonnaise in a bowl. Now, use a small spatula from the Chef Remi 3 Piece Spatula Set to spread this mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the cheese and mayonnaise mixture, and then sprinkle over the Herbes de Provence.
- Place into the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked. Check that your chicken is cooked through in the middle, without having to cut the breasts open, by using the Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer and making sure it reaches to at least 165°F. Serve.
Chef Remi recommends:
Our 3 piece spatula set contains everything you need for mixing, scraping, folding, frosting and spreading.
A spoonula (half spoon half spatula) for folding dough, mixing batter, scraping and scooping. A square spatula for perfect scrambled eggs without damaging skillets, even nonstick. And a mini spatula for frosting, or spreading jams or butter.
All heat resistant up to 600°F and completely dishwasher safe!
Add these indispensable kitchen tools to your collection today.