Potato & Sausage Stuff
We’re still carrying on with our bid to get you cooking in 2018! We want to prove to you that homemade meals do not have to take hours of slaving in the kitchen, nor does it mean needing to buy a ton of ingredients.
In fact, we’re on a mission to show you how to cook wholesome, delicious evening meals for your family, in under 30 minutes (that’s prep AND cooking time) with just 5 ingredients or less!
Here’s our Potato & Sausage Stuff!
Preparation time: 15mins
Cooking time: 15mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 14 ounces of smoked beef sausage
- 2 cans of chopped green chilies(each can about 4 ounces)
- 2 cups of Cheddar cheese
- Peel your potatoes with the Chef Remi Kitchen Peeler Set, and then cut into 1 inch cubes using the Chef Remi Chef’s Knife.
- Grate your Cheddar cheese using the Chef Remi Cheese Grater.
- Pour the olive oil into a large skillet and heat on a medium heat on the stove.
- Once hot, add the potato cubes and heat for 1 minute. Now, snip the sausage into 1/2 inch slices directly over the potatoes, using the Chef Remi Kitchen Shears. Cook for 7-9 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the chopped canned chilies and mix well using a Chef Remi Kitchen Spatula. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Take the skillet off heat and sprinkle over your grated cheese. Place a lid on the skillet for 3-5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt. Serve.
Chef Remi recommends:
The Chef Remi Kitchen Peeler Set is the ultimate 3 piece set of peelers – you’ll never need another peeler again!
The Y-shaped Swivel Peeler is for easy peeling of potatoes and other thin skinned foods, without hurting your wrist. The Serrated Peeler can peel even the most difficult waxy or slippery items.
And the Julienne Peeleris perfect for making strips of fruit and veg, easier than a spiralizer and much safer than a mandolin. These 3 pieces are guaranteed to cover all your peeling needs.
Add these indispensable kitchen tools to your collection today.