Spaghetti Filled Tacos
We’re carrying on with our theme of easy wholesome dinners that take under 30 minutes from start to finish, and are made with under 5 ingredients.
Today, we have a recipe that’s sure to be loved by kids as well as adults - Spaghetti Filled Tacos!
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking time: 15mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 pack of angel hair pasta (about 16 ounces)
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (about 28 ounces)
- 1 pack of crisp taco shells
- Fill a large pot with water and add a pinch of salt. Place onto a high heat on the stove and bring to the boil.
- In the meantime, grate your parmesan using the fine grate of the Chef Remi Cheese Grater.
- Add in the angel hair pasta and stir using the Chef Remi Slotted Kitchen Spoon. Cook the pasta for 4-5 minutes until cooked, but still slightly firm.
- Drain your pasta using a colander. Now place the pasta back in the pot and pour the spaghetti sauce over, mixing well using the Chef Remi Slotted Kitchen Spoon.
- Fan out your stack of taco shells into a circle so the edges of each shell slightly overlap. Place into the microwave and cook for 30-45 seconds until crispy and warm.
- Fill each of your warm taco shells with the pasta mixture and sprinkle over some grated parmesan cheese. Serve.
Chef Remi recommends:
The Chef Remi Cheese Grater is the complete solution for grating, shredding, grinding and zesting.
Use the coarse grate for grating semi-hard cheese,such as Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Colby-Jack, or for shredding vegetables, such as cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, onion, potato, zucchini etc.
Use the fine grate for grating hard cheese, such as Parmesan or Pecorino, ginger, bread into crumbs, almonds, grinding herbs and spices, or zesting citrus fruit.
Razor-sharp stainless steel teeth cut through food like a knife through butter, whilst also resisting rust, corrosion and dulling for a lifetime of use.
You can grate foods directly into the snap on container for mess-free food prep, and the snap on lid means you can store grated foods directly into the fridge, cupboard etc.
Add this indispensable kitchen tool to your collection today.