Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Total time: 38 minutes
1 1/2 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2″ stripes
1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha hot chili sauce
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp lime zest
pinch of salt
pinch of black pepper
1. Place Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, lime zest, olive oil and pinch of salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Add the chicken and gently toss to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes.
3. Thread chicken onto skewers.
4. Preheat a grill over medium heat.
5. Place the Chef Remi BBQ Grill Mats on a grill rack (do not place them on a direct fire) and preheat for 2 minutes.
7. Remove from the grill, sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve with your favorite sauce and lime wedges.