Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients4 store bought 7″ pizza crusts
2 small zucchinis, sliced into 1/4″ thick slices
2 red peppers, quartered
2 yellow peppers, quartered
1 bunch asparagus
8 tbsp ketchup
1 oz shaved parmesan
10 oz mozzarella
1 tsp dried basil plus fresh basil leaves for garnish
4 tbsp olive oil
1. Wash asparagus spears and cut off woody ends. Place asparagus, red and yellow peppers, zucchinis and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and toss to coat. Set aside.
2. Preheat grill to medium high. Place Chef Remi BBQ Grill Mats on a grill rack (do not place them on a direct fire) and preheat for 2 minutes.
3. Add vegetables to grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender and slightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut each asparagus spear into 2-3 smaller pieces. Cut red and yellow peppers into 1″ cubes. Season grilled veggies with salt to taste. Set aside.
4. Brush pizza crusts with olive oil and place them on Chef Remi BBQ Grill Mats. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until dough is puffed in some places and starting to become firm. If the crust is frozen, grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully turn crusts over with tongs.
5. Top each crust with 2 tablespoons of ketchup, 1/4 shaved Parmesan and 1/4 sliced mozzarella and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp dried basil.
6. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes more or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Remove pizza from grill.
7. Top pizzas with zucchinis, red and yellow peppers, asparagus and fresh basil leaves, if using and serve.