Are you looking for a new challenge?
A fast growing company is looking for a talented and ambitious Ecommerce Manager to oversee it’s development and growth in its Mandaluyong, NCR headquarters.
About the Opportunity
We are a young fast growing company originally formed in February 2016 by two entrepreneurs from Australia & the UK.
This is not our first roll of the dice, and this company was created off the back of several other successful ventures we are involved in.
With over $1.6 (US) million turnover predicted this year we’re looking to grow the business exponentially over the next 2 years.
We have a team in place in an office located in Mandaluyong, NCR and to accelerate our growth we require a TALENTED, AMBITIOUS and SELF-MOTIVATED E-commerce Manager to oversee our operations.
You will be responsible for the recruitment, management & supervision of the operations team. Your goal will be to set and achieve ambitious targets, while motivating the team to perform at their best.
The success of your position will be very much results & attitude based.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment, management and supervision of the team.
- Setting & achieving agreed KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Oversee each area of business operations including product sourcing,logistics, marketing, web/platform development and accounting.
- Implement systems for future business development as agreed with the CEO.
QUALIFICATIONS:• Self-Starter who can work under minimal supervision and motivate/inspire others.
• Is goal orientated and wants to achieve big goals in life.
• Has minimum 3 years of Ecommerce experience, ideally as a manager, but not essential.
• Amazing problem solving and troubleshooting skills – can think on their feet.
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude!
• A massive action taker by nature.
• Willing to commit to the business for a minimum period of 24 months.
PACKAGE:• Attractive annual salary
• Results based bonuses
• Accommodation (if you need to relocate)
This is not a role for the faint hearted. You will be required to work extremely hard with a high level of autonomy. The success of your position will be based on the results you achieve, your attitude towards solving problems and your approach towards growing the business.
At the same time you will be given full training/support and will be coached by two very creative, ambitious and action taking entrepreneurs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial or high level management goals.
This position will challenge you, move you out of your comfort zone and ultimately lead to an incredibly fulfilling and exciting experience.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter telling me why you are the most suitable person for this opportunity